Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ryan is a WHAT?!?!?!

I am a writer. i have been ever since i had a basic understand of language and how to write it down on paper, really the only qualifications you need to be a self proclaimed writer. traditionally i have destroyed the evidence of my writings, tucking them away in drawers or losing them in cluttered notebooks, but i have decieded to start sharing my writing with who ever wants to read them. be it you read them for their mocking value, or something deeper doesnt really matter to me. this is the blog of ryan baynes... a writer.


P.S. i understand i am grammatically and spelling challenged. Also i said i was a writer... i DIDN'T say i was good one.

3 comments:

  1. You should work on that screenplay for that place where you work. I'm just sayin' It would be a best seller!!

    Especially if you could get Drew to play me!! Hehehehehe!!

    ReplyDelete