Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Poems?

I know poems are lame unless written by experts. i am pretty bad with poem writing but these where a couple i found on my computer i wrote a long while ago. i hope you enjoy them.

(Leave Me Here)
Leave me here, as childhood fades away
Leave me here when tomorrow is today
Leave me here, when you truly find yourself
Leave me here, when you understand the life you live
Leave me here, when you hold the one you really love
Leave me here, because one step is one too far
My memories will be your reminder
To lead you on when I could not
We all took steps toward the future
I went stumbling back
No one to catch me, no one to help me
Leave me here, when you move on.




(Venom)
Venom running through my veins toxicity reaches its potential
Swallow the sorrow, wallow in the anxiety
Solitude amongst the crowds
Escapism becomes a comfort
Drawing peace from an empty and influenced mind for the night
The regrets awaiting the morning light
Can’t be free from the shackles, when the shackles are all to hold on to
life tight around the neck, till death it finally musters
and with that last gasp before death, may you take notice of life.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this one!

    Wow!

    Very powerful words.

    I hope you are happy and well.

    Miss you....

    ReplyDelete